Two down, one to go
Got my final done in Med Terms, and made 100%. That gave me a 98% in the class, so no prob. With the A I already have in Med Law, the worst my gpa can be this semester is 3.75. If I don't show up for the advanced physiology final, I'll have a B in the class, so I'm sailing now. The day was beautiful which helped my attitude a lot too. I order all of uniforms today. OK, they could not be worse. I take that back. At least the tunics are long enough to sort of cover my big butt in the white pants I'm going to have to wear. That's just wrong. Seriously. I refuse to even try any on until I've lost at least 15 pounds. Who cares? 10 weeks of no books, flash cards, studying, or notes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home