Irony
Now is this fair? I mean, please...I just exist in the winter. I'm a summer, sun type girl. This is my absolute favorite time of the year. The perfect day is when the sun is shining, the temperature is in the 70s, and the wind is blowing just a bit. I can sit outside for hours when it's like that just synthesizing Vitamin D like crazy! Ok, here's the scene. School is over and this is my last break until nursing school starts until August. I made a 4 point, so I'm basking in my smartness glow (we'll see how long that lasts). I've got so much spare brain right now, that I went to the bookstore and bought 7 new books to read. No TV, just books. I've got my outdoor spot set up for a great afternoon, and IS IT EVER! So beautiful I spent hours Saturday on the patio and read. Now I'm covered in a miserable itchy rash all over my legs. The doctor said it's photo sensitivity to the UV rays and I either have to avoid all sun, or suck it up, and keep exposing myself and dealing with this misery, and my skin will toughen up and will stop breaking out (this summer only, it's starts over again next year). I'm on cortizone and benadryl so I dig myself up. I don't smoke, I don't take drugs, and I can count the number of drinks I have a year on one hand. I have one self destructive habit (okay, food too, but what are you going to do). I love to lay out in the sun, and now my body has turned on me. I don't even let it get on my face so that I'm not leather head. I'm bitter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home