Spring is springing
There is a song in my heart. I just went outside to play with the dogs. I looked at one of the trees, and there are LEAVES!!! It's 75 degrees and perfect. Yes, I have Seasonal Anxiety Disorder. I wither in the winter, and don't feel alive until it's warm outside. My two favorite nephews are coming in a couple of weeks, and a month after that, we have a baseball vacation planned. We've gotten tickets to a Milwaukee Brewers game, and then a Chicago Cubs game. We're spending 3 days in each city. My sister and her boyfriend/life partner are meeting us. I'm so excited! School is going well, and all is right with the world. We just bought new patio furniture, and I've pruned the roses. I should start seeing the tulip and daffodils coming up any day now. I'm itching to go to the nursery to buy new flowers, but it's supposed to get cold again in a few days, so I'll hold out, but I know it's coming soon. It's my favorite time of the year, and I'm finally happy again!

4 Comments:
I wish I was excited about spring. My allergies just are so bad, that I dread the pollen counts! I'm glad you have a pretty day! Thanks for all your kind words during my recovery! Have a beautiful day outside.
I am with you. Spring hits, and I'm a new woman. I took a walk today, we grilled out... it was wonderful.
It's a pretty day again today. Too bad you aren't close - because I'd have you over to grill out!
I hope all is well with you. Blog again soon!
Yooo hooooo!!!!! Where are you?
W. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home