Baby, it's COLD outside.
I can't even think about anything except IT'S FREAKING FREEZING OUTSIDE!!! I'm a girl from the south. My blood is too thin for this. It's only 8 degrees outside. That's ridiculous. I'm so cold, I can't focus on reading my book on the riveting topic of NG feeding. That means we'll have a quiz today since I don't really know the material. I can't even stand the thought of getting in my car to warm it up. Plus, I have a mamogram scheduled for today. They'd better warm up that glass before they stick it on my boob, that's for sure. What to expect for the rest of the week? Cold and snow, and then more cold and snow. This sucks.

3 Comments:
Isnt that the way it is? You dont do the reading and they have a quiz that day. You do the reading for weeks and no quiz.
Here are warm thoughts your way.
Amen to that! Don't worry, though, it's cold in Texas, too. We even got some flurries of snow today!! Bundle up and try to focus. Think warm thoughts!
Just curious: how did your boobs turn out? Did you get a clean bill of health?
Post a Comment
<< Home