Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Things I'm tired of.........

I'm tired of snow.
I'm tired of ice.
I'm tired of driving on snow and ice.
I'm tired of being stuck in the house because of snow and ice.
I'm tired of walking dogs in the snow.
I'm tired of wet snow boots.
I'm tired of the foyer of my house being wet and cold from wet snow boots and wet dogs.
I'm tired of doing drug cards.
I'm tired of doing care plans.
I'm tired of tests.
I'm tired of studying for tests.
I'm tired of having my stomach hurt all of the time because I stress out about school.
I'm tired of being tired all the time.

On a happier note, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! My Valentine got a pair of diamond earings for me. I just broke my other pair, but they were tiny, and these are not quite as tiny. They're a half carat total weight. Not too big and not too small. Just right for clinicals!

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Jenn Siva said...

Amen Sister! I think I am going to go nap. That list reminded me of how tired I am.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Wow, your list could almost be mine (except for the dogs, and we haven't had near as much snow and ice as you have!!) Hang in there! Maybe one day the drug cards and care plans will all just disappear!

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Marisapan said...

Snow blows. Ice sucks. Get out of Indiana as soon as possible. It's your only hope! The drug cards and care plans will go away by themselves, but weather, you can only outrun.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

I understand your tiredness.

The earrings sound beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home