pray for me
Please pray for a miracle or blindness. I have to find a swimsuit today. We leave in about a week and a half on vacation, and I promised my nieces I would take them to the waterpark. I tried on the swimsuit I bought a couple of years ago, and my gut and butt was hanging out everywhere, so I don't think so. It was the ugliest, grossest thing I've ever seen. Please, please, please let this not be as horrible as I think it's going to be. I've arranged friendly mirrors in my home. The mirrors in the department stores are NOT friendly, but there is no way I'll order from the 'net. This is one thing that has to be tried on and nothing can be left to chance. This is going to be the worst trauma ever. I'd rather take all my finals again than do this.

1 Comments:
I have nothing on top. It's the only place there isn't fat. I wasn't so foul that I actually prayed for a merciful mirror in the dressing room while at church today, but I did go easy atlunch. I'm not really obese either, but in my mind, I'm seeing myself at 25, and it's always a shock. My sister just lost 45 pounds and she's pissed because things didn't spring back. Anyway, I've talked myself into it, and I'm leaving for the mall, so thanks for the luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home