Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Clinicals OVER for this semester

Happy days. I did my last clinical today for this semester, and we really didn't do anything. We actually brought a ton of food for the staff we've worked with this semester and did very little patient care. Turns out the other clinical groups have been having "field trips" while we've been wiping rear ends and putting in catheters, so we got a day to do whatever. We wandered the floor, and spent the morning just hanging with the patients who seemed to want someone to talk to. Then we left early. It was a really fun day, and the staff pounced on all of the food and really seemed to appreciate it. Next week are some oral presentations and reports we haven't gotten around to finishing and evaluations, so no more butt wipe unil January. Woohoo!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Glad to hear it!! I'm almost done with clinicals. I have two more days next week! Thanks for your kind thoughts about Derby!! Hang in there through finals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home