Can I remember all of this?
Ok. Been in school for one week. Taking Advanced Med/Surg and Psych, and nursing issues. Have already had one roll play for MS/Psych. First test in Psych tomorrow (we do it first). Have two homework assignments and another group roll play for issues on Thursday. Have to do three 100 NCLEX question tests with 75%, 8 simulations assignments, two papers, two huge nursing care plans with weekly regular care plans. Another paper on nutrition and one on abuse (APA format of course) and drug cards out the ying/yang. This is on top of 3 eight hour clinicals a week. Plus, when are we supposed to study for boards that I'll be expected to pass after all of this? Oh, I forgot, ATI testing for both Med Surg and Psych and a "pass it or you fail" math test. I hate my life.

3 Comments:
Are you sure you're not in school with me? If I had to list everything out that we have to do, I'm sure it would be VERY similar!! But, we WILL get through this, no matter how rough a road it is!!
Yowsa, that sounds like the semester from hell. You must be living on tons of caffeine. Hang tight, sistah.
blech, ATI sucks! i feel your pain--hang in there!
Post a Comment
<< Home