Summer school blows
This week.....two research papers, two tests, oral presentation for clinicals, HUGE homework assignment, 22 hours of clinicals, and our massive case study/plan for a postpartum patient. I still have a B in both OB and Peds and clinicals are going really well. I don't enjoy the pediatric patients because they scream and cry every time I walk in the room, but I really like the moms and babies. Because of a lack of peds patients, I did spend a day in critical care and I really like that too. I've never seen a kinder bunch of nurses. My new mantra...four more weeks, four more weeks, four more weeks. Nope, didn't help. I've still got to hit the books for the OB test tomorrow.

4 Comments:
it probably doesn't help to say this but mark my words... after this summer session is over... your remaining semesters will seem MUCH lighter!
Blech! Your four weeks will be long, but you will feel so light when it's over. Hang in there, and good luck on your exam tomorrow.
UGH! That sounds nut!
viagra generique viagra results free sample viagra viagra for sale without a prescription what is generic viagra cialis levia and viagra viagra effects on women generic viagra online viagra women viagra equivalent viagra professional natural viagra substitutes viagra faq cheapest viagra in uk
Post a Comment
<< Home