Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

On to the future

Rambling because I'm too tired to do anything else. Made an A on my first test of the semester. Got both homework assignments and the group presentation done today for my classes tomorrow.

I think I've ALMOST decided that John Edwards is the candidate I'll be supporting. He's saying a lot of things I like, and I loved the article that just came out in Vanity Fair (or was it Rolling Stone...I forgot and I'm too tired to look).

Speaking of Rolling Stone, and if you detest Bush as badly as I do, read the article on how badly this administration has let the civilian contractors in Iraq (also known as Republican cronies) rape our financial future. It's a doozy. YES...I am a yellow dog Democrat and proud of it!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm a yellow dog democrat too!

No one is perfect, but I do believe the Democratic party is the one to get us out of this big mess Bush has made.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home