Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Hoosier REGISTERED Nurse!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how a random series of numbers/letters can change everything. The boulder on my back is gone. I desperately wanted to share this with my husband and of course, he is not in town. Poor guy was wakened at an unacceptably early hour, but he understood and I could hear the smile when I didn't even say hello, just "I passed." Right this very second, life could not be better!

9 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

HURRAY!! I just knew you were going to pass! It's just giving me more and more incentive. I have 13 days until I take mine. I have hospital orientation next week and then I'll study full force! I'm sooooo happy for you!!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger JennaRN2008 said...

I had no doubts :-) Congratulations!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jenn Siva said...

Yay!!! Onto a new life as an RN. Feels so good. Too bad hubby isnt in town, it feels so good, you could probably be talked into anything right now.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Prisca: said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am elated for you...you deserve those letters, baby! ;)

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you passed!

I am absolutely thrilled for you - and I remember wanting to shout it to the world.

You work so hard for an RN - it's a steep hill to climb, and once you do it, it's such a thrill and a relief!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Fancy Dirt said...

Wonderful! I wish you: large pay checks, respect and smooth sailing from now on!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Kick ass! Yes you did...

Congratulations to you Hoosier Nurse. I can't wait to read about your adventures as an RN.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger LoraLee said...

Howdy neighbor! Congrats on passing! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home