Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

chugging along

I haven't been posting much because I'd put everybody to sleep. I haven't got a single interesting thought to share. I've been sick as a dog and dragging my sick, tired ass to work. The Ft. Worth train is still plugging along, and though we don't have official confirmation yet, it's pretty certain we're going. I'm too tired and feel too crappy to care. The only prayer I have right now is since I'm working my last of three straight nights tonight, PLEASE GOD, if you love me, don't let me get a shitter tonight. Five drug seekers on pain pumps sounds pretty good to me. No muss, no fuss, just push the button every 15m to half hour and go back to sleep. Won't happen, but a girl needs a dream.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Dreams are good! :) I just came off three in a row. I haven't done three in a row since this past summer as a tech. It's so much different as a nurse, and plus we are changing over to computer charting and I have to keep reminding myself that I can't paper chart. I come home mentally and physically exhausted! I slept so late this morning it was insane! I'll be updating my blog later today!

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home