Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Going Home

I don't think I've blogged for months. It may be that no one checks it any longer. I haven't looked or done anything much because we have been so busy moving. Yes, we are going home. Fort Worth in a week. I've also got a new email address that I'll get to changing here pronto. I'm so scared. I'm going to a new job, a house that I've never seen before in my life, and moving a million miles away from my son. On the other hand, this is home. We have our best friends, our godchildren, and will be much closer to our families. I'm holding my breath!

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Hope your move goes smoothly! Hang in there. Look forward to hearing from you when you get to TX

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Hey! I still check on you. Welcome back - to the blogosphere and to Texas. Holler if you're ever down my way, OK?

Can't wait to hear about the new adventure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home