Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm on VACATION!!!!

I'm officially on vacation. I mean, I wasn't doing anything anyway but sitting on my butt, but now I can officially lay around and it doesn't mean I'm lazy...it means I'm on VACATION!!! We are leaving in two hours and going to Tunica, Mississippi to gamble and hang in Memphis (one of my favorite cities). We've been to Graceland before, and it was fun, but we aren't Elvis fans so it's only something we did to say we've done it. My husband has never eaten ribs at the Rendevous or been to Beal Street so I'm excited to get to do that with him. Then to Arkansas to my family's lake house for a few days. Then to Oklahoma to visit in-laws and have dental work done (my FIL is our dentist and it's free). We'll get to hang with the neices too. Then to Texas to see our best friends and their kids. The girls are going to stay with us at the hotel, and we're going to water parks, Six Flags, and at least one baseball game before the Rangers start sucking like they always do. Then we'll turn around and back to OK for my husband to get a crown on his tooth, back to the lake for a day or two, and then home. No more casinos though. My son has moved in for the next 2.5 weeks to take care of the zoo for us, so we're free. I'll update when we're stopped to let you know how much fun we're having. I hope I'm not so excited that I have a let down. Nope...not going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home