I'm a geek!
Ok, I couldn't do a spreadsheet if my life depended on it. I can't list the links of my favorite blogs, or anything else, but I went Hi-Tech today and bought a PDA. I just bought a Palm TX. I came home yesterday, and there was ANOTHER $650. in scholarship money, so I thought, "What the hell...". Now I need to know what software to buy. Obviously a drug guide will be necessary, but what else? Do any of you have any personal favorites or suggestions? I'd like something with good diagnosis info and interventions, but what else? It seems stupid to haul this thing around and not use it to it's full potential (please, please God let me be smart enough to figure out how to use it). Help me, I'm stupid. Well, not that stupid, because 6 weeks before the end of the semester, I have two A's and one B. Damn that clinical! The instructors say no one gets an A, but I have a 91%. So close! Anyway, none of the scholarships are from the school. You have to be on welfare for them to look at you, but my community came through, and the county selected me as one of the two scholarship recipients they choose each year, so YAY!! I'm feeling so short term rich!

3 Comments:
You sound like one smart cookie, my dear. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out how to use your new geek-toy.
Thanks for posting your comment on my blog. I'm on the blogging at work (shhhhh, don't tell anyone), and I wanted to come by and check out your blog. I'll be back.
MJ
Good for you!!! I think I need a new community.
W. :)
Check out the student nurse edition at PEPID.COM. has a massive drug list, nursing diagnoses, and about anything else you need at clinicals or at your desk. Later you can change to the RN edition which contains even more goodies.
Post a Comment
<< Home