Third time is the charm
This is the 3rd time I've been tagged for songs, so I'll do it. Since I don't know how to link, all the people I usually post on, do it too. There...............
1. Radio Cure - Wilco From Yankee Hotel Foxtrot..Just the best. I went to Bloomington to see them at Indiana University. Me and every college kid into alternative rock music at IU.
2. Leaving Home - The Beatles Sgt. Pepper...just so pretty and hopeful
3. Time Bomb - Old 97's Too Far to Care Kind of alt county, another one of my not mainstream finds, but the most CLEVER songwriting ever. I love everything they do, but this is the song that brought me to them, so I'm listing it.
4. The Question - (also) Old 97's I think Sattelite Rides, but not totally sure...the most romantic song ever, and my son said when he proposes to his wife, it will be done by singing this song to her.
5. Judgement of the Moon and Stars - Joni Mitchell For the Roses....another one I love every song on this CD, but if someone put a gun to my head, I'd choose this.
6. Love by the Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf Bat out of Hell....funniest song ever, ever done. I know every single word including the play by play of the baseball game.
7. Karma Police - Radiohead OK Computer....another band that I love every last note of their music, and in fact, it was hard to choose between this CD and The Bends. Very hard.
There you have it. Proof positive of my excellent taste in music. 7 songs isn't nearly enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home