Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Woohoo!!!

This has been the best few days. Saturday, I was done with studying. After the Pharm test last Friday, I needed some fun. My husband and I got up on Saturday, and drove into "Only Big City in Indiana". We went to the zoo and to a big garden next to it. Then we went to dinner to a nice restaurant and drove home. Sunday was spent with the kid. Church, lunch, and hanging out. Monday was a TV marathon with everything I've recorded for the last week, plus a bit of studying for the test in my nursing class today. I was prepared to not do well on the test since I spent very little time on preparing, but felt it was worth it to have some recreational time. I MADE A 94!!!!! I must be the best guesser in the world! I'm so happy right now that I could dance. Now I have to read for a quiz tomorrow, but right now, I feel like I can do anything.

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Good for you! That R & R this weekend must have done you some good. Now all you have to do is spread some of that "knowledge dust" on to the rest of us!! ;-)

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Wendy, R.N. said...

Good for you!!! That's awesome. Recharging the batteries is very important from time to time.

W. :)

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Prisca: said...

A 94%! I am soooooo jealous! That was very wise of you to take time to have some R&R. I am doing that today and it should be GREAT fun!

Celebrate that A!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home