Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Our movie madness

My poor husband. He, being a guy, has been hopping from one foot to the other waiting for Superman to open. Today is the day. When he came in this morning and said, "Woohoo, it's Superman day!", I reminded him that he'd promised me we could see The Break Up and until I saw that, no Superman. He poked his lip out, but we checked the times and saw we could see The Break Up at 1:40 and go next store and see Superman at 4:10. All was going well, and we sat through commercials (don't even get me started on how pissed I get about paying $8.00 to see a movie, and then have to sit through commercials), previews, and just when the movie was starting, the power went out and the smoke alarm started going. We were told to leave and after an hour of sitting out in a hot parking lot, we came home. You just have to laugh. Really, you do even though my husband is bitter as hell. He can calm down, we're going back tonight, but it was still funny.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger hoosier nurse said...

Chris, of course, loved it. I thought it was same old, same old. Lois Lane does have bad hair, but she's also only about 20 years old, so I had a hard time with the kid and Pulitzer thing. As usual, I like Lex Luther, and I always love Parker Posey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home