Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's all good

Semester is all but done. I've gotten an A in clinicals and though I haven't taken my final in med/surg, I should have a B in that class. So...big exhale of relief!! Just to brag on my class. 30 of us started this, and 30 are still there. There has never been a class that everyone passed and stayed together. I am blessed with a lot of really smart, able fellow students. I know this summer may cause some to falter, but they are really a good bunch, and the nice thing is, there is no one in the class I will be disappointed to find in my clinical group. Sure I like some better than others, but there is no one I actively dislike. On to OB/Peds. Now I can start obsessing on that.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

My original class was about 80 people. I graduated a semester early with about 6 others.... but what is left of my original class is only 24.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Kick ass!! Enjoy the winding-down of the semester.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home