Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Vacation Days

Welp, it's vacation time. I'm spiraling in shame because I just dropped my dogs at the vet for a week of boarding. I will worry about them all week. They look at me with their trusting eyes, and I just left them there. I've got a pet sitter coming every days to tend to the kitties, so we're all set to go. We will all have to get over it. Tomorrow, it's off to Milwaukee. We're seeing a Brewer's game and whatever else Milwaukee has to offer (beer, I guess). After three days there, it's off to Chicago. We're meeting friends, and my sister and her boyfriend for three days. We'll see the Broadway show "Wicked", go to a Cubs game (my husband is a baseball fanatic), and then see the "Blue Man Group". I think this is just what we need before the hell of summer school starts. As soon as we get back, my in laws are coming here, and we've got stuff planned for the week with them. Most of it will be my father in law and husband playing golf, but it will still be fun. I'm pretty excited.

3 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Prisca: said...

Have a great vacation! :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Hope your vacation was fabulous...

Did you finally get caught up on Heroes? We gotta talk about what's going on!!!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Enjoy your vacation!! Can't wait to hear about Blue Man Group...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home