Hoosier Nurse

I am actually not the oldest student nurse in the world, I'm a real life registered nurse!!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Uh Oh

We had our first test in OB. We took it on Thursday, and the grades were supposed to be posted that afternoon or Friday morning. When they hadn't shown up after clinicals on Friday, I drove to school to find out what the deal is. The program director (who also teaches the class) was just leaving. I asked about the test and she told me that "they aren't pretty." The high was 89 and the low was 50. She was taking them home to make sure something wasn't keyed wrong. I seriously thought I didn't miss that many. Shit. Please don't let mine be the 50! I luckily had to make a quick trip to Nashville yesterday to help my son out with moving, so I didn't obsess then, but of course, I am today. Nice start to the new semester.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure yours will be the 89!

We lost a lot of people to OB. I thought OB was one of the hardest classes. And it made me question why anybody had babies.. it scared me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home